Tuesday 4 February 2014

filming schedule

Having a filming schedule is considered as one of the most important aspects of the practical part of the production. I believe this as it gives the whole product a plan and allows you to understand what is the next step in getting to where you want to be with regards to the filming part of the film. For me i think that my filming schedule for the trailer is fairly simple and i have been able to film a large amount of the trailer in a few weeks time. Being able to film the trailer in just a few weeks is a huge bonus for me and my team as it allows us to concentrate more time on the editing side of the trailer which i believe will either make or break the film. With this in mind i have created a word document which contains the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment